Seeing as she’s no stranger to speaking her mind, we knew it was only a matter of time before Megan Fox would once again come around to offer up some more brutally honest thoughts and opinions.
Sure enough, the Transformers starlet does just that during an interview for British GQ, in which she tackles a barrage of questions without ever flinching, except, of course, to get some sexy poses on.
Here are some of the highlights…
• Her chosen profession: “When you think about it, we’re kind of prostitutes. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone…It’s really kind of gross.”
• Fame: “It doesn’t mean anything. Anyone can be famous.”
• Marijuana: “I hope they legalize it and when they do I’ll be the first f–king person in line to buy my pack of joints.”
• Guys who come on to her: “Retards. Ridiculous. So pathetic!”
• Guys in general: “Weak. Like puppies.”• Seemingly socially conscious actresses: “They all sit on David Letterman in their little summer dresses with their legs crossed and talk about how much they love going green and they love Priuses…None of them are real people. They play into exactly what society says women should be. And I’m not going to do that. I mean, I think it’s great to want to save the environment. So do I. But I don’t want to sit and just talk about that.”
To which she adds, “I would rather have an image that is wild and promiscuous than to go out of my way to be proper all of the time.”